Games4eva - buy & sell with no fees, is this true??
This is an introductory offer & is subject to change but for the time being, enjoy all the benefits of the games4eva marketplace for free. Our eventual seller’s fees will be introduced at a later stage & sellers can choose from either of the following
1) Unlimited subscription package - £3.99 per month. This allows you to list & sell as many games as you like, there is no limit!
2) 5% Fixed-rate fee. (Eg, sell a game for £2.50 & the fee to be paid = £0.13p
We value both our buyers & sellers & will always reward with incentives as well as keeping our fees as little as possible so you won't want to go elsewhere.
Full payment will be due within 7 days of your invoice being issued & failure to pay within this timeframe will result in account suspension. Billing & invoices will be viewable & accessible in an area of your profile account (to be added). For help with regard to any of the above, please contact email@example.com
We PAY YOU to sell your games on our site!!
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the Coronavirus situation, we are currently having to put our "we pay you to sell your games" offer on hold due to the fact this is being funded by our partner business which has been affected financially by the crisis. We hope to resume this offer though as soon as we can & will keep you notified on our site as well as on our social media.
MAKE MONEY & EARN CASH!! - Yes, you read that correct & we will reiterate it again! We pay you to sell your games on the games4eva marketplace.
As an incentive scheme to all our sellers, not only will you profit from your sale (& make money because games4eva is currently free to sell with), but we pay you 50p for every completed purchase on the site. (Cancelled orders do not qualify)
20 game sales = £10.00 commission,
50 game sales = £25.00 commission,
200 game sales = £100.00 commission,
There is no minimum amount of sales required & games4eva reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time under our "Terms & Conditions". This offer is valid to one game sale per transaction & sellers must dispatch using a postal or courier service & adhere to the following terms -
* Placing an order for multiple purchases is allowed but for sellers to qualify for multiple commission rewards, each game MUST be dispatched with its own individual proof of postage or tracking. (Eg, selling 4 games to a buyer & sending them in one package with proof of postage or tracking will result as 1 commission, to qualify for 4 commission rewards, you will need to dispatch the games separately & provide 4 tracking numbers or proof of postages for each parcel / should we require this).
* Local pick-up is not valid with this promotion, we may ask for proof of postage or tracking to determine this offer to which, if you cannot provide this will invalidate the commission).
* False claims with regard to the reward incentive scheme will result in immediate account suspension, closure & may result in legal action being taken further. Please do not spoil this for genuine sellers who want to take advantage of this incentive scheme, we would rather pay them for supporting & selling with games4eva as opposed to spending money on advertisement costs elsewhere - It really is that simple.
Once sales have been completed, the commission owed to you will be paid on the 1st of each month straight into your PayPal account. For any other information regarding this offer, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to sell & list your games for sale
We recommend you first read through the "Games4eva video game grading standards" (at the bottom of this page) to understand how games on the marketplace are graded for sale.
Selling with games4eva is quick & very easy! (Its below in 2 simple steps!!)
1) Login to your account, s
2) Enter your information into the relevant fields (amount, shipping, quantity, platform, additional info, game media & box conditions), check the tick box if you agree to our selling terms & conditions & click "List game" - That's it!!
(Additional info is an area where you can add details that may be relevant to the listing, ie - comes complete with manual, new from shop stock, download codes may not be valid, etc).
To view your games for sale, click "Selling" (under your profile name) where you can view, edit & remove your listings as applicable.
The artwork & game release on the database is different from the version I want to sell, is this ok?
No - Very Important. The game you are selling must have the EXACT game artwork & be the same release listing as on the game4eva database. It is a seller's responsibility to ensure this is the actual game they are selling & is not misleading. (This also helps ensure a smooth pleasant transaction for both the buyer & seller). If it is not the same game (or you cannot find this on the database), then you will need to create a new listing. (Go to our FAQS page & read the section "How to create a listing" or check out our youtube tutorial at the bottom of the home screen on how to do this).
How will I know when I receive orders on the site?
Games4eva does not currently have an automatic email setup that goes out to your inbox every time you receive an order, however, if we feel this is a necessary requirement, then we will look to put this in place in future updates. For the time being, keep things simple, log in on a daily basis & check your "My Orders" section to stay up to date.
A buyer has placed an order, what do I do next?
1) Login to your account, click your profile name & then click "My Orders". The order will state & display one of two options as follows -
* If the order has not been paid, a red text box will display "Order placed, awaiting payment"
* If the order has been paid for with Paypal, a yellow text box will display "Payment processed, its time to ship your order".
(Although Paypal is linked with games4eva to update order status, it is the seller's responsibility to double-check the payment has been received before dispatch. Games4eva cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or discrepancies.
2) Once payment has been confirmed, pack up & dispatch your order & click "Payment received & order shipped".
3) Leave feedback, "Archive" the transaction & your order is now complete.
Similar to the above, this is fine. If a user wishing to purchase from you is based (for example) here in the UK & you are located in perhaps Italy (again for example), then just make sure that you have clearly stated in your seller's terms & conditions, where you are based (to not cause any confusion) & also what shipping rates you offer.
Selling Tips & general good online practice
*Do not ship orders until you have received full payment.
*Be sure to offer a payment gateway that includes payment protection. (This is why we offer PayPal as the preferred payment for games4eva orders).
*Communicate messages & maintain a smooth transaction via the "My Orders" page.
*Affiliate yourself with the games4eva videogame grading standards to ensure an accurate & smoother sales process.
*Pack up & safely secure your parcels to reduce the risk of damage in transit.
*Tracked & insured postal services/couriers help eliminate non-claims.
*Be polite, respectful & factual when leaving feedback.
*For any further questions you may have in regard to selling, please refer to the FAQS page where you can find more information.